Nearly 27 years ago, Linus Torvalds threw down the gauntlet and began a journey that continues to transform and fundamentally shape the software world. By releasing his open-source operating system, Linux, he set in motion a remarkable movement that now stretches across the entire landscape of modern computing. Find out the latest by checking out …Read More
- Articles must be vendor neutral. We are looking for trends or strategy focused articles, not product-specific information.
- We ask that we have first right of publication (that the article has not appeared elsewhere in print or on the web).
- Articles should be less than 1,500 words in length and submitted in a Word format. Any figures should be saved in a jpg (400×400 pixels).
- Please include the author bio, including contact information, and a short statement granting us permission to publish.
- The Bloor Group reserves the right to make edits to fit our editorial style sheet.
- Please send complete articles to Mary Jo Nott or Rebecca Jozwiak for review.
- We will notify you within two weeks of receipt of the article if it has been chosen for publication. We will send you the link when the article is posted.