Organizations all over the world are innovating by leaps and bounds these days thanks to the fast-maturing evolution of DevOps, short for development and operations. The benefits vary depending upon industry and use case, but across the board, ops are being streamlined, and companies are either saving money or improving top-line revenue. But there is …Read More
- Articles must be vendor neutral. We are looking for trends or strategy focused articles, not product-specific information.
- We ask that we have first right of publication (that the article has not appeared elsewhere in print or on the web).
- Articles should be less than 1,500 words in length and submitted in a Word format. Any figures should be saved in a jpg (400×400 pixels).
- Please include the author bio, including contact information, and a short statement granting us permission to publish.
- The Bloor Group reserves the right to make edits to fit our editorial style sheet.
- Please send complete articles to Mary Jo Nott or Rebecca Jozwiak for review.
- We will notify you within two weeks of receipt of the article if it has been chosen for publication. We will send you the link when the article is posted.