One of the reasons why many businesses in the financial sector will be swept away by blockchain technology in the coming years is that they really don’t get it. This became crystal clear to me when I read an article written by Richard Lumb, Accenture’s group chief executive for financial services, published in the New …Read More
- Articles must be vendor neutral. We are looking for trends or strategy focused articles, not product-specific information.
- We ask that we have first right of publication (that the article has not appeared elsewhere in print or on the web).
- Articles should be less than 1,500 words in length and submitted in a Word format. Any figures should be saved in a jpg (400×400 pixels).
- Please include the author bio, including contact information, and a short statement granting us permission to publish.
- The Bloor Group reserves the right to make edits to fit our editorial style sheet.
- Please send complete articles to Mary Jo Nott or Rebecca Jozwiak for review.
- We will notify you within two weeks of receipt of the article if it has been chosen for publication. We will send you the link when the article is posted.