Who we are:
Our website address is: https://insideanalysis.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Inside Analysis collects the following information:
- Contact information you provide when registering, filling out a form, posting comments, downloading content or subscribing to a newsletter. This information may include your name, address, company name, job title, telephone number, email address, position, role, work location and company characteristics.
- Comments you post in response to an article or piece of content. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
- Questions you submit on a contact form
We use the information as follows:
- Inside Analysis uses personal information you share with us to provide content that you request, answer your inquiries or communicate with you about your account and send you information about features on the site or changes to our policies.
- Inside Analysis may use your email address to send our content, including newsletters, announcements, and special offers.
- For other sponsored content, such as Webcasts, podcasts, white papers and other research products, Inside Analysis may share your contact information with the program sponsors.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log into this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Inside Analysis shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Inside Analysis may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Inside Analysis and/or our website
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Inside Analysis and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.insideanalysis.com and/or the general public.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Acceptance of Terms: