Step inside the analyst’s chamber to learn how today’s enterprise technology really works. In The Briefing Room, you can watch, then participate, in a formal Web-based Analyst Briefing. The purpose of this show is to reveal the essential characteristics of enterprise software solutions. All episodes are broadcast on Tuesdays @ 4 ET.
Each Episode Features
- a 5-minute topical intro by Bloor Group CEO Eric Kavanagh
- a 20-minute technical presentation by an innovative vendor
- a 5-minute response by a renowned industry analyst
- a 15-minute briefing with the analyst: classic back-and-forth
- a 15-minute Q&A involving all attendees and Tweeters
- a 5-minute wrap-up of key elucidations from the show
Rules of Engagement
- Topics, vendors and analysts are chosen by The Bloor Group
- Chosen vendors submit 7-10 slides one week prior to their episode
- At least one slide must depict the solution’s architecture
- Up to two execs may represent a vendor; one must be technical
- Vendor must answer all questions, either live or within one week
- Anyone can submit questions during the live event
For more information, or to secure a slot on The Briefing Room, please contact David Boone.